See Why Herriman is the Place to Build an Ivory Home
Herriman is one of the most desired cities in Utah and is the perfect place to establish roots by building an Ivory Home. No matter what stage of life your family is in, Ivory Homes has the perfect fit with three beautiful communities in Herriman. Recently released is our Hidden Oaks location, which will feature Ivory Collection homes offering beautiful options at an amazing value. Juniper Estates is conveniently located near Herriman Town Centre and many dining and shopping options. The Cove at Herriman Springs is a secluded community offering our semi-custom Ivory Signature home designs, creating a stunning community perfect for building your dream home.
Residents of these three Herriman communities will have access to a wide variety of amenities and lifestyle choices within the convenience of their own city. This is thanks to the “Herriman feel”- a perfect mixture of urban and outdoor living that provides room to live, work, and play. The city puts on numerous events each year that create opportunities for fun family traditions and memories for years to come. Below are ten reasons why people choose to move to Herriman, and why they love living there.
1. Easy access to open space is one of the biggest drawing factors of Herriman. Just a mile down the road from The Cove at Herriman Springs is 17 acres of open space featuring a fishing pond, volleyball courts, and a trailhead leading to a whole new world to explore in the foothills and mountains surrounding Herriman.
2. J. Lynn Crane Park is a vibrant hub in Herriman Town Centre that offers endless options for fun in all four seasons. The park hosts fire pits, a history walk, an interactive river and splash pad, and the popular “Ice Ribbon” in the winter.
3. Celebrate loving where you live with the Fort Herriman Town Days. This annual summertime event features carnival rides, a car show, local entertainment, and even a children’s entrepreneur market.
4. Are you a risk taker? Then Herriman’s annual Enduro Challenge might be for you. Each year the W&M Butterfield Equestrian Grounds are converted into a supercross course, taking motorbike racing to the next level. This event is fun for everyone, whether you’re cruising through the course or cheering from the stands!
5. The search for the infamous yeti is alive and well in Herriman thanks to the city’s annual holiday Yeti Hunt. Throughout the month of December, people follow clues to find yeti Christmas tree ornaments in hopes of winning the grand prize.
6. Herriman is home to Real Salt Lake’s indoor practice facility and outdoor fields, which the public has access to on weekdays after 3 p.m. Herriman soccer fanatics of all ages enjoy these state-of-the-art fields and fierce competition.
7. Among the city’s 2,417 acres of open space is Blackridge Park. This park is home to a popular reservoir used for swimming, boating, and paddle boarding. Not a fan of the water? Feel free to lay out on the sandy beach and relax. Blackridge Park is also a trail hub for many hikes, including a section of the historic Bonneville Shoreline trail which is nestled along the Oquirrh Mountains and affords unbeatable views of the Salt Lake Valley.
8. Community fishing classes are offered by local instructors in order to teach children the fundamentals of fish and fishing, as well as the importance of connecting with nature while living in an urban environment. Many of Herriman’s ponds are stocked with catfish, rainbow trout, bluegill, and largemouth bass.
9. The J.L. Sorensen Recreation Center is a state-of-the-art facility offering both indoor leisure and competition swimming pools, a gym, indoor track, racquetball courts, and many other fitness focused features. The community recreation center also offers after school activities, and programs ranging from gymnastics to Legos to martial arts.
10. When you’re not busy attending Herriman’s many fun filled events and need to focus on life’s every day tasks such as grocery shopping, rest assured you will have options. Herriman has a Harmons Market, Smith’s, and a Walmart for all your needs. As Herriman grows, new shopping and dining options are always in the works. Even the seemingly normal things are made special in Herriman.