Our Greenest Homes Yet
Our greenest homes ever are found in our new Sugarhouse Heights community! Ivory Homes have an average HERS (Home Energy Rating System) score of 53, one of the best in Utah. Our Sugarhouse Heights homes have HERS scores in the low 40's, making these homes unbeatable in efficiency.
They conserve water with features ranging from spray shower heads to leak detection valves. These homes are also prepped for solar panels, have a Dual Fuel Heat Pump heating system, and an ERV system for indoor air quality.
Many local artists and craftsmen have helped bring these beautiful homes together. In a considerable effort not to lay waste to new materials, interior tile and counter pieces are carefully selected from remnant pieces of other projects. Much of the furniture has been recycled or re-upholstered by local craftsman, along with a careful approach to vintage lighting. The carpet is made of wool.
Here is a list of efficient features found in these homes:
- 16 Seer Duel Fuel Heat Pump
- Energy Recovery Ventilator (ERV)
- Smart/Learning Thermostat that is Wifi enabled
- R-59 foam insulation in ceiling, R28 walls
- Tankless Water Heater with built in recirculation pump
- Prepped for future solar panels with conduit from roof to power meter
- EV car charging outlet
- Andersen Energy Star rated windows with a .24 average U Value (optional)
- Waterwise Localscaped yard that uses 1/3 of the water
- Moen Nebia Rainshowers that use nearly 50% less water
- Moen FLO Smart Water Leak Detector with automatic water shut off
The goal of the Verde Collection is less waste, cherished and resurrected furniture under a more sustainable roof. Find out more about this Collection HERE.
Learn more about what else we are doing to help our state be a little more green at IvoryGreen.com