Ivory Homes in the Northern Wasatch Parade of Homes
The Northern Wasatch Parade of Homes is afoot. We always look forward to participating in these events and are excited to show off what Ivory Homes has to offer. This year's homes will not disappoint!
First, we would like you to meet the people behind the design - Nina Tran, Mia Reeves, and Nicole Barnett (pictured left to right). This incredible group of designers has thought through every detail and corner of these homes and their work speaks for itself. At Ivory Homes we appreciate all of the team members and people that put so much effort, talent, and thought into building each of our homes.
Welcome to the Brisbane! The Brisbane can be found in our amazing Flat Rock subdivision in Farmington. It is surrounded by beautiful farmland and lots of open space. Our design team took inspiration from this location and wanted to create a unique farmhouse…but we knew it could not be any old farmhouse; this home needed to be a little funky and a little traditional with a little bit of folky flair.
Our spark of inspiration for this home came from one our favorite designers, Kit Kemp. Kit is a British designer who is the queen of mixing amazing textiles, antique treasures, and new pieces that bring a sense of joy. We really took to heart her ethos that, “design is not something to fear, but instead something to be embraced and enjoyed.”
As you walk into this home, you will be welcomed with a statement focal wall mixing antique transferware plates with faux antlers and a stunning vintage hand painted Dutch bench. This sets the tone for the rest of the home and as you enter the kitchen, you will see the black cabinetry softened with stained accents to ground the hub of the home and provide the perfect neutral backdrop. Colorfully patterned dining chairs and drapery bring levity to the room and help move the eye to the family room where stained beams and custom wainscoting set the scene for even more color and drama. The mixed patterns of the bespoke upholstered furniture combined with more antique accent pieces create a warm, inviting space.
Moving into the owner's bedroom you will be embraced by our custom-made headboard that creates quite a statement. Our team used a vintage folk tapestry “pinned” to the headboard as the springboard for the rest of the rooms interior design. An antique Hungarian armoire brings warmth and depth to the space and plays well with the other black and white accents. The other bedrooms in the home continue the theme of bright colors and antique flair to build a lived in and cozy atmosphere.
The basement has a fun sense of humor and brings a little lightheartedness with an old Carousel horse from the 1920’s, a variety of vintage circus posters and old school metal signage. The space beckons you to relax and have fun playing foosball, shuffleboard, and a competitive game of pool.
We hope you leave this home feeling inspired by the visual feast of color and feel encouraged to create your own inviting brightly colored space to be “embraced and enjoyed” by your friends and family for years to come.
Our second beautiful parade home, the 3000 Farmhouse, is found in our Cranefield Estates community in Clinton. Cranefield is one of our largest communities in northern Utah, offering opportunities for buyers at any stage and price point. There are also a lot of community-centered activities and events put on by the homeowner's association, as well as plenty of amenities including a pool, parks, walking trails and a nearby golf course, shopping and restaurants.
The largest of all the Ivory Collection homes, the 3000 Farmhouse is spacious, beautiful and practical. In addition to the large kitchen, dining area, and great room, the main floor also has a flex room that could be used for any number of purposes, a full dining room, and the option to add a covered patio. Upstairs you'll find the beautiful owner's bedroom as well as two additional bedrooms, the laundry room, and a huge game room. This home is perfect for anyone who wants room to play, work and grow.
To top it all off, both of these homes (and many others in Ivory neighborhoods across the state) are landscaped to be Water Wise as part of our effort to conserve water and go green. The Brisbane lot only has 30% lawn of the entire landscape area, with the remaining 70% being used as beds, gardens and activity areas. A lot of similar size would use 681,000 gallons of water per year for landscape watering. But by using Water Wise techniques it is estimated that this lot will save 403,000 gallons per year if watered properly. And for the Cranefield home, a lot of similar size would use 180,000 gallons per year, with an estimated water savings of 97,500 gallons per year.
You can learn more about what we are doing to Go Green at https://ivoryhomes.com/green/